Medium brown finish on Poplar veneer lets the beauty of the grain show through. We call this Pekoe to reflect its warm amber hues of strong tea. Detailed six-inch brass handles blend with contemporary or traditional rooms.
The new Flip Top cabinet bed gives sleepers more headroom while keeping a low, easy to-use top surface. Simply slide items to the back to flip open the top. Latches and safety chain are hidden inside for a clean exterior. The solid sleeping platform makes a comfortable bed, no springs, no rolling to the middle, and no “bar-in-your-back.”
- Free-standing cabinet, no need to bolt to floor or wall.
- Plenty of head room.
- Specialty hinges allow top to open without having to
remove items from top.
- Comfortable queen size mattress.
- Roomy storage drawer for pillows or blankets.
- Pekoe finish.
- Only 39 inches high.
- Usable top surface.
- Low cost alternative to the Murphy bed.
- Supports 500 pounds.
- Easy to open and close.
- Full dimensions W 58 x D 23 x H 40
- Comes with custom, tri-fold 6-inch mattress.
This is the hide-a-bed you’ve been looking for!