The criss-cross molding design on the Essex is reminiscent of Tudor style windows. This stylish cabinet bed comes in three finishes:
Ash: pickled finish on Acacia veneer that show natural wood features
The new Essex cabinet bed gives sleepers more headroom while keeping a low, easy to-use top surface. Simply slide items to the back to flip open the top. Latches and safety chain are hidden inside for a clean exterior. The solid sleeping platform makes a comfortable bed — no springs, no rolling to the middle, and no “bar-in-your-back.”
- Free-standing cabinet, no need to bolt to floor or wall.
- Plenty of head room.
- Flip-Top hinges allow top to open without having to remove items from top.
Only 39 inches high.
- Comfortable queen size mattress.
- Roomy 9″ storage drawer for pillows or blankets.
- Warm, dark-roasted espresso, brushed finish on poplar veneer with 9.5″ brushed aluminum hardware.
- Usable top surface.
- Low cost alternative to the Murphy bed.
- Supports 500 pounds.
- Easy to open and close.
- Dimensions W 64″ x H 39.75″ x D 25″, opens to 81″.
- Comes with custom, tri-fold 6-inch mattress.
There are no reviews yet.