The Bridgeport cabinet bed is inspired by mid-century modern design, and features clean lines and a fresh two-tone finish. The warm tones of the natural pine veneer contrast with a darker solid wood frame. True to mid-century modern style the framing accentuates the rectangular, geometric shapes of the drawer and front panel. The flip top gives sleeper plenty of head room while keeping a low easy-to-use top surface. Simply move items to the back to flip open the top. Latches and safety chain are hidden inside of a clean exterior look.
- Small footprint is 40% smaller than sleeper sofas
- Free-standing cabinet, no need to bolt to floor or walls.
- Usable top surface with specialty hinge allows top to stay open without removing items.
- No bar in your back or rolling to the middle with two sleepers.
- Roomy storage drawer holds pillows and bedding.
- Comes with standard 60 x 80, 6-inch thick queen mattress.
- Low cost alternative to murphy bed.
- Supports 500 pounds, comfortable for two adults.
- Easy to open and close.
- Queen Size Dimensions:
W 64″ x D 23″ x H 42″, opens to 81 inches.
There are no reviews yet.